[ratpack] Some photos of the "Utah Grand Prix" (cough, cough)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:04:59 -0600

http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2011/Welcome.html

I put one quickie section for the weather and then used 8 images that Dr. Z sent me. Note that I cropped/resized 'em to 800x533 pixels. That's the standard I use for my site. (and others.)

If ya got some, lay 'em on me and I'll do the crop/resize and put 'em on the server.

ps. My Camaro may be a beater, but it's got a 5-speed and pretty good performance. It's nice to be able to bang gears again. Now...I just need to get the damned thing registered. I bought a car cover so I can hide its unlicensed status while it's in the driveway. The garage is full of race car.