[ratpack] Re: Sick sense of humor...I guess

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:58:48 -0600

Hi Ray,
Well that was me in the Miata that went by covered in snow. Sorry I would
have stopped, but I couldn't feel my feet to press on the brake. Actually I
was going to stop, but your chauffer had just got under way and I didn't
think I could do anything more than he was doing for you. I had Dr. Z and a
new recurit in tow also. Sorry about the burb, that stinks. Hopefully the
sub-Artic weather will clear up so you can work on it without the risk of
frost bite. I'll shoot you a few pics in a couple of days from the
Wintercross........er a Utah Grand Prix. I was up till about 3:00am getting
my stuff to my editor and I hate photography and computers right now. Give
me a couple of days and I'll like them again. We missed you at the track
though.

The new recruit is named Chuck Bissey. He says he'd like to join the rat
pack. He is from Pocatello and does a bunch of Autocrossing in his Datsun
510. Good man, we even went to worship together at Mecca on Friday night, oh
I mean at Steve Harris Ferrari. The Ferrari Shrine was in fine form with an
F50, 358 Italia, Enzo, 288 GTO, Testirossa (new ugly one) and a 312 race car
that we have all seen at Miller. It was quite a moving experiance for both
of us (of course they wouldn't let us take pictures of the cars, ooooooh no,
that would be bad, in some way, not sure why though)

His E-mail is:
69datsun@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care & Merry Christmas!!
Larr