[ratpack] Re: Selling Pics

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:57:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hmmmm...freelists is reporting no delivery.

All this just to keep some paying customer/dedicated photog from selling an
excellent photo he/she took!   In my opinion,  it would be a hard thing for the
"big guns" to successfully prosecute someone for selling one of his pixes, as
in the excellent missive Ray sent to the Jerque.

But, the big  organizations do have chickenthief attorneys on a leash, and most
of us can't afford the $$$ it would take to even answer the lawsuit, let
alone put them back in their place.  Soooo...it continues.

 Makes me glad I'm just an amatchoor hacker.   C

From: "Larry Knight" carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx