[ratpack] Re: OT: just when you thought you'd seen everything....

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:42:26 -0600

I dunno...that seems to go over the top of the "worth doing" concept.  I'd hate to have to drive that.

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 3/28/2010 10:49 AM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
That is what I call LOW profile tires.  If its worth doing, its worth doing in the extreme.

Paul
...some clown comes along and pushes the envelope of the absurd to the breaking point:

...speechless...

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program