[ratpack] Re: OT: Android phones

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:06:48 -0600

Well, that was one of the criteria. I don't want an Apple product. I know all the "creative" people use 'em, but I never did much like doing what the "sheeple" do.

I've seen you use yer iPod and it looks really kool. Has it helped ya sell photos, ya think?

I'm looking into an "Android" phone that seems to combine the iPod Touch and iPhone.

Thanks for checkin out the photos. If ya got any criticism at all, I'm baring my soul to hear it. Here's what I did. Instead of using a function in Paint Shop Pro to adjust the image brightness, dark areas, highlights, color saturation and sharpness (Smart Photo Fix, which allows one to adjust all these in a single function) I cropped and re-sized the image, set the brightness and contrast manually, bumped the color saturation slightly, then added a high-pass sharpness filter to add to the pop (if possible), then overlaid it with my watermark. So if they're overly saturated, overly "sharpened" or any of that...well, that's what I'm checkin on.

Thanx

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/17/2010 7:47 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
I use a 16 gig ipod. The 8 gig would work. I think I have over 22,000 photos on my Ipod.
Works real good to show samples of photos.
It maybe not what you want because it is not a phone, I suppose you could go for the iphone.
Technotard.