[ratpack] Re: OK Rat Packers...

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:50:16 -0600

Ok, there has been some talk about me being unlucky and that nothing ever
happens where I am standing on the track. I am submitting this evidnece to
refute such claims (even if they were started by me) and show that I am
indeed not cursed. Bonus points if anyone can tell me what make and model
this car is (paul!).
Later
Larr