[ratpack] Re: My Great Great Grandfather

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 14:29:20 +0000 (UTC)

John:

Treasure your picture!    I f you don't have  a family history, write one.

M y great-grandfather served in the 3rd  Florida I nfantry  and was wounded
during the " late unpleasantness with the North".  Maybe my ancestors  were
shooting at your ancestors?

He and my great-grandmother raised my father after my grand father died a month
after dad was bor n.  Due to the circumstances of my father's youth,  family
members still won't talk to us "black sheep", even almost 100 years later.  I
don't have a picture of  any member of my family on my father's side, except my
grandmother.

Later; C.