[ratpack] John Christensen is 1 of 60 Men Who Cook and you can help him win!

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:46:25 -0500

Check this out... you may stuff the ballot boxes if you like. It's only a
buck. Help us to help others.

I am being sponsored by the store, and I will be making Steak
DeBurgo<http://www.iabeef.org/deburgo.aspx>,
The Johnny's Vet's Club version (My favorite in Des Moines before the great
flood of 1993)
Try this recipe at home, you will not be disappointed.

JC

[image: John Christensen041911.jpg]
 60 MEN WHO COOK FUNDRAISER
*Date: May 6, 2011*
*
Time: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
*

60 local celebrity men will demonstrate their cooking skills when the Geneva
Chamber of Commerce presents “60 MEN WHO COOK”
to benefit the Geneva History Center, Geneva Lions Club and Rotary Club of
Geneva at on Friday, May 6 at the Kane County Fairgrounds.
Attendees will sample hors d’oeuvres, main dishes, side dishes & desserts
made by men they know in the community and then vote for their favorite.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHEF AT THE EVENT OR SECURELY BELOW.

EACH VOTE COSTS $1.00 AND ALL PROCEEDS GO TO
THE GENEVA HISTORY CENTER
THE GENEVA LIONS CLUB
&
THE ROTARY CLUB OF GENEVA.

Thank you!
Go here to vote now:
 http://www.genevachamber.com/60Men.htm
 [image: EventPhotoFull_60_Men_Who_Cook.jpg]

JPEG image

JPEG image