[ratpack] Re: ISO question

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:26:18 -0600

I have to admit I use the full-auto function on my Canon. I us sport mode
for good crisp clear pictures, I use a manual mode for the good motion blur
in panning shots and auto for a little motion blur on the wheels and good
focus on the cars, or bikes, the lazy mans excuse.

Dr Z.

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells