[ratpack] Re: I can't believe the difference in these images

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:00:46 -0600

Yeah. Yer right. The attached is a shot of "The Pirate" (Les Long) for whom I'm working this weekend. (Is it morning yet? I'm doin my best to wake up.)

This was done after I backed the saturation and contrast off a bit. I'm still shakin my head about it cuz the manuals state that it can be done and offer some info on modifying the "Faithful" setting, but a quick search on the web shows very little. I just read this page: http://web.canon.jp/imaging/picturestyle/index.html and found it to be very Japanese in its wording. Nonetheless, I'll leave it where it is and head to the track for the mandatory meeting. When I come home, I'm gonna sleep for a week.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/11/2010 6:34 AM, Jim Dos wrote:
what do they say ? better late than never ? glad it's working better for ya