[ratpack] HUMOR: NEW Stimulus Check

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:21:04 -0600

Still laughing...
How about if I get the tatoo and have a yard sale while I drink beer all day
with a ball player??

I called the Canon tech to figure out why my printer wasn't printing correctly
from Photoshop (JUST photoshop - not Illustrator, Preview or Word).  btw -
Photoshop printed fine to the big Epson printer, just not the Canon, and I had
already reinstalled Photoshop from Disk.

I got to talk to a guy in Virginia who spoke perfect English.  He actually KNEW
his business and had me back up and running within 20-30 minutes.  (Print
driver update was no good, go back to disk copy and reinstall.)  Yeah, it was a
no-brainer, but he'd never seen one just print badly from one program.  It was
a bit weird.

anyway -
I'll buy Canon again just for that call.  I HATED calling HP support.  If I
could even understand the tech they had no clue how to handle the problem and I
spent hours on the phone unnecessarily for a cheap printer.

also, my sinus operation was a success, and I'm headed out to the track this
weekend and next weekend, at least for a few hours each day.  I'm finishing up
a big painting of Shane Turpin in a race from last year and it looks pretty
good.
Sorry, guys, but I'm enjoying the negative/positive space in motorcycles, and
they're the only races out here, anyway.

I almost cried when I watched the Rolex race the other day.

 Aleta