[ratpack] Fwd: Smart Car

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:40:13 +0000 (UTC)

As if it is not already bad enough!
 Smart Car

The Smart Car

What we will be forced to drive quite soon

But look at all of the 'great new choices' we will have from 'The SMART Car'.....

The Smorvette!

The Smaudi A3 AWD!

The Smamborghini!

The Smorsche!

The Smerrari!

And last, but not least,

The Smustang

This email and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it and all attachments from your computer. Progressive Solutions is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content or transmission of this email.