[ratpack] Re: Fwd: Photographer in California with dogs

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:43:26 +0000 (UTC)

Larr:

An  f/1.4!  Wow!  Ooo  a in't  we getting  faw ncy!  I can see it now. Pretty
soon, yo u won't even speak to the rest of us  ratpackers.  As for the
pup...obviously, he has  good taste, chewing on a Nikon strap. You want to do
him a real favor, put a C anon in the middle of his housebreaking pad!  hee
hee  C.