[ratpack] Re: Fwd: How old are your eyes? this is cool

  • From: Nathan Nickerson <natenick67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 20:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

Some of those were hard to find!
-Nate

From: "humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx" <humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Fwd: How old are your eyes? this is cool

OLD enough to know better, but too young to resist, thank you very much! From:
humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: "alex" <bloodred_moon@xxxxxxx>, "WENDY"
<dahmen3@xxxxxxx>, "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joos"
<brettjennifer1@xxxxxxx>, "heather Baum" <wearethebaum2003@xxxxxxxxx>, "Pat"
<patchristopher@xxxxxxx>, "Victor" <victorchristopher@xxxxxxx>, "Joy Kinghorn"
<jlynk11@xxxxxxx>, "Jared Aicher" <canyonbackpacker@xxxxxxxxx>, "John Crosby"
<unclejohn6969@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Stout" <annstout49@xxxxxxxxx>, "Pam Crosby"
<mkbee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 12:46:27 PMSubject:
[ratpack] Fwd: How old are your eyes? this is cool
Oh, BALDERDASH! But, it's a fun exercise! ANddddd...they don't give you 17
seconds to forward it to your closest 1/4 million friends, by time zone!

How old are your eyes?

Answer : OLD enough to know better, but too young to resist!