[ratpack] Fwd: Fw: American Le Man Series Photo Vest Form

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:52:40 -0600

Hi all,
I talked with the PR gal at ALMS and she sent me the form that we have to
fill out. It should be attached. She also said that anyone who has been
granted credentials is guaranteed a photo vest and this is not that big a
deal. Nice lady.
So fill it out and bring it with you. They will have the same form at the
track.
Hope that helps with some of the confusion.
Larr