[ratpack] Re: Critique wanted

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:10:24 +0000 (UTC)

I like it! C.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Smith" <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rat Pack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 3:07:54 PM
Subject: [ratpack] Critique wanted

Hey all, hope this email finds you all well.
Recently saw a site that a guy posted his modified car photos in
photoshop user.
I went to his site and thought wow i can do that as well as he.
I also need it for a project i am working on.

Will everyone let me know good or bad what your thoughts are.

This was taken at miller the same day Dr Z took the photo of the guy
wearing the leather loafers refueling the car.
If you would like to see the before photo let me know.

Thanks all.

Mutt

[image/jpeg:fordgtsm.jpg]