[ratpack] Re: Critique wanted

  • From: Richard Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:54:47 -0700

The cowl on the front has 12% cyan, 94 magenta, 53 yellow and 1% black in it.

But yes i think a smaller test print first would be best

On Nov 14, 2010, at 7:34 PM, Dan Greenberg wrote:

Hi Mutt,

I think it looks amazing as is - at least at the size you have sent via email. The one thing I might check is when printing it , make sure there is not too much blue color cast on the red parts - This may just be my monitor (my email one is not calibrated), but get a small print made first
and see if you need to eliminate any bluishness.   Other than that  -
positively stunning!

Dan