[ratpack] Re: Criticism invited

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:12:22 -0600

The 29th, huh? Where at? I'd like to see what our local white collar criminals can accumulate. It'll give me something to strive for. :)

I'm just about to get the Boise show photos on the server, but Qwest's DSL is pitchin a fit and works just about like government...slowly and frustratingly when it works at all.

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/18/2010 7:52 AM, Michael Wells wrote:
On March 29, 30 31 the cars from Jeffery Mowen, The Ponzi scheme guy, are going to be on display before the auction on the 1st of April. I was thinking about going up to the preview with my camera, any body else interested?

Zamboni

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Jim <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    What’s not too like ?  they all look great !

    Microsoft

    *From:* ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx