[ratpack] Criticism invited

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:34:09 -0600

I've been using a little different method of editing car show photos and I have a new monitor (old one got way too dark to use as a viewer) and I'd like to get some feedback on how others see the stuff I've been editing of the car show in Boise last weekend.

I'm gonna attach a few and if ya get a chance to look 'em over, I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna be doing the car show thing again Friday in Pocatello and then in 2 weeks, I'm going to Las Vegas for the Rockabilly Weekend with rat rod show, burlesque contests and Chuck Berry performing. Got my motel rooms comped in Mesquite so I'll be commuting for a coupla days...but it beats payin out $300 or more for rooms in LV, especially near the show.

So here are the photos.

RtR

--
Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program