[ratpack] Re: Credentials

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:52:42 -0600

Hi Larr and all,

I had a short chat with J.G. this afternoon.  I asked about my credential
approval for NASA, he said don't worry about it.  I got the impression that
they are treating NASA like a MPRA weekend.  Show up and get your media wrist
band and come on in.  None of the woe is me, I have to sit in the stands, crap
Larry.  Come on out when ever you can.

It was sort of nice when Leighton Reese recognized/remembered me and came up
and shook my hand.

I am attaching a couple of photos that I took today.  I must say that drivers
are getting better looking all the time.

P.