[ratpack] Re: Credentials

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:41:47 -0600

Just an FYI for the newbies.

It is a good idea to be in the media center for the safety meeting, etc at 0800
each day.  So you need to get your wrist band before that and usually you
cannot take your car into the track.  You have to leave it in the gravel
parking lot.  Don't forget to place your parking pass where it is visible, not
that they check.

Usually the track has lunch for the media in the media center along with snacks
and drinks.  They also have shuttle vans to take you around the track and keep
you hydrated.  Miller also in the past has provided donuts, coffee, etc for the
morning meeting.

Has anybody heard from the Knightmare?  Is he going to be there?

The most important FYI is that the G.O.M's are usually pretty good at this race.