[ratpack] Computer

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:24:53 +0000 (UTC)

Assistance,(if possible) please!

Dell replaced our old computer, and the new one has developed problems...but,
they require us to return our old computer, which has lots of personal info on
the hard drive. That concerns me.

The english-speaking? service tech I talked to said "trust Dell", and all would
be good. It's not like selling it to a local computer whiz, he said.  UH HUH!
Trust me! In a pig's eye!

I have been given the suggestion to drill a hole in the drive, which will
destroy it.  Is there another way that is free and doesn't require
destruction, which will probably piss off the Dell persons big time.