[ratpack] Re: Car show photos

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:41:04 -0600

No way I am fixing up to be somewhat presentable.  I hate sales.

I wonder if somebody who was a spectator sold photos.  Just a thought.  You
would almost have to see the photo to see where it was taken from.

I wonder what the Grand Am etc can do about a paying spectator selling a photo
that they took from the spectator area?

Paul