[ratpack] Re: Another Nightmare...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:55:39 -0600

Very, very nice.

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 4/14/2010 10:29 PM, Michael Wells wrote:
Here the first few of many, as I have time I'll post more.

http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/ferrari_challenge

More to come.

Zamboni

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Nice

    On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM, PAUL W WATSON <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

        That's a nice behind,  I sort of like this one it is so nice
        and round, so firm and fully packed.
        I also like profiles shots.  I think the 599XX in profile is
        really a great looking car.  Unfortunately I had to shoot it
        between a couple of obstacles that were in the way, but they
        still framed the 599XX.
        Technotard.