* You can now call DeallocatePacket in any order you want.
* Added PerformanceAnalysis and ThreadTest projects.
* Fixed memory leak if sending an RPC to a system that disconnected between the user call and the network thread doing the send.
* Removed maximum message size limit of (formerly) 91 megabytes, improved CPU efficiency of message reassembly, and decreased per-split bandwidth usage by 2 bytes.
* Fixed bug where you could get recursive RPC calls with blocking RPCs.
* Added _RAKNET_THREADSAFE to support multiple writer and reader threads using the same instance of RakPeer.
* BitStream.h should now compile on Visual Studio 2005.
In unrelated news, I'm now using PayPal for payment processing. I will also have the source control through Vault very soon.