[raknet] RakNet 2.484 released
- From: Kevin Jenkins <rakkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: RakNet Freelist <raknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:03:20 -0700
This is a fast update but I always fix known bugs pretty much the same day.
* Fixed stack overflow problem when sending RPC packets with more data
than the stack can hold (via define MAX_ALLOCA_STACK_ALLOCATION).
* Added PlayerID::ToString(). Converted Bitstream constructor char *'s
to unsigned char *'s so you can pass Packet::data to it without casting.
* Fixed memory leak if you disconnected with unread packets waiting
(Thanks to "riley" and "Greg" in the forums).
* Removed various warnings from the samples.
* Updated Linux ChatExample (thanks to Oliver Stone for sending me the
Other related posts:
- » [raknet] RakNet 2.484 released