[raknet] RakNet 2.484 released

  • From: Kevin Jenkins <rakkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RakNet Freelist <raknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:03:20 -0700

This is a fast update but I always fix known bugs pretty much the same day.

* Fixed stack overflow problem when sending RPC packets with more data than the stack can hold (via define MAX_ALLOCA_STACK_ALLOCATION).
* Added PlayerID::ToString(). Converted Bitstream constructor char *'s to unsigned char *'s so you can pass Packet::data to it without casting.
* Fixed memory leak if you disconnected with unread packets waiting (Thanks to "riley" and "Greg" in the forums).
* Removed various warnings from the samples.
* Updated Linux ChatExample (thanks to Oliver Stone for sending me the files).