[raknet] RakNet 2.47 released
- From: Kevin Jenkins <rakkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: RakNet Freelist <raknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:20:35 -0800
RakNet 2.47 has been released.
* Released first iteration of ReplicaManager, which replaces
DataReplicator, which I will no longer include or support in distributions.
* Added ReplicaManagerCS and ReplicaManagerP2P samples.
* Added missing *identifierFound=true in GetServerListRuleAsInt.
* Added OnCloseConnection to PluginInterface.
* Updated manual.
* The NetworkID generator system now supports peer to peer
The biggest change to the manual is this page, where I describe my
programming architecture and list all the user files that you might want
The biggest change in this version the new ReplicaManager system.
Rather than go on about it here, you can look at ReplicaManager.h. I
think I did a really good job of the architecture this time, so that
it's easy to use while still powerful. There are two samples for this
new system: ReplicaManagerCS and ReplicaManagerP2P . The first is
easier and shows a client/server system where only the server is allowed
to create objects and send updates. The second demonstrates peer to
peer connections where each peer owns one object.
Other related posts:
- » [raknet] RakNet 2.47 released