[raknet] Re: RakNet 2.432 released

  • From: wazoo <wazoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:30:16 -0700

Hi Kevin,

I'm going to be switching email addresses in the near future, so would you mind please removing this address from your list?

I'll sign up again with the new one when I finish configuring everything.

thanks!
Erik Yuzwa

Kevin Jenkins wrote:
Improved flow control, especially for file transfers.
Upgraded zlib to 1.2.3. Added KBits/sec for statistics.
Improved release performace for file transfers.
Added Write and Read functions to bitstream for matrices, vectors, and quaternions.
Added current time parameter to data replicator memory callback (because calling RakNet::GetTime is slow).