[raknet] Re: 2.32 released

  • From: Xavier <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:27:19 -0400

Two issues with 2.33 (and I am guessing others):

1) Source/Rand.cpp has (ought) to be capitalized (Linux case-sensitivity
issues). This got un-capitalized sometime since 2.28 (which is when I
build my automake script files); Windows didn't care, but when I
unpacked the source on Windows and checked it in, it confused SVN and
the update on the Linux build server lost track of Rand.cpp.

2) AutopatcherTest.cpp calls RakNetGetTime() without any params (which
should be correct) but MSVC 7.1 (stock VS.NET 2k3 install here) chokes
on it; even tho the GetTime() method is declared (void), the macro
processor is putting something in there that causes a link failure.
Taking out the (void) and replacing it with emptiness in the GetTime.h
and GetTime.cpp files fixes that (for me anyway).

FYI
Greg