[radioghosty] Important Update

  • From: "Radio Ghosty" <radioghosty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioghosty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:08:19 -0600

Radio Ghosty Newsletter
http://internet-radio.tripod.com
in the Subject field.
=========================

Hello,

I have updated the page on CARP, including Live365's response in the form of
a request to Congress to set aside the decision on CARP, based on the unfair
practices used in determining the outrageous fees CARP suggests.

http://internet-radio.tripod.com/riaa/index.html

The day has come. In 60 days, the Internet in America could fall silent.
Even the Independent broadcasters will have to shut their doors in the face
of fees only the largest corporations could ever afford. I am asking that
you contact your U.S. State representatives by email or post, and that our
friends outside the U.S. email our President at president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let them know that these fees are unfair and unjust. We'd like to be here
six months from now to say thanks for yor support.

==

It's back! The Ghosty Show will once again grace the airwaves on Saturday
nights, 7PM Central time, and rebroadcast Tuesday night, 9PM Central (-0600
GMT). This week is Indie Night - the best of all the Indie artists here at
the station, plus a sample of our newest Indie submission, Loscoe State
Opera. It's not what you think!

==
Our newsletter will be released Sunday, March 30th. An interview with Hugo
Flores of Sonic Pulsar, plus info on new music to the station in the coming
weeks and lots of great info on our presently featured artists. Our biggest
one yet, I tell ya.

To those of you who observe it, Happy Easter! And we'll see you then.

Ghosty

--
Radio Ghosty - The Spirit of Progressive Music
http://internet-radio.tripod.com