[rad] Cutting development cost using code generation

  • From: Sanjay Patel <sanjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:51:59 +0530

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce ourself, RAD Solutions Private Limited as a niche
Rapid Application Development research, consulting and training company that
helps IT firms to establish Rapid Application Development and Code
Generation practices using well established open source frameworks and tools
to cut their development cost and time by as much as 80%. We have deep
expertise on web application development using Java and Spring Framework. We
are the creator of the open source RAD Framework "RADSimplified" on Spring 3
hosted at http://code.google.com/p/radsimplified/

One of the founders of RAD Solutions is Sanjay, having 17+ years of
experience in developing enterprise and web application and products for
large organizations such as Cambridge, L & T, Birla. He has been doing
continuous research on RAD techniques, frameworks, tools and methodologies
throughout his career.

We would love to get an opportunity to discuss further details on this and
its applicability to your firm, and would like to meet your key technical
persons for this purpose. Please refer
http://www.slideshare.net/skpatel20/rapid-application-development-simplifiedfor
more details and mail or call me for further steps.

Kindly forward this message to your Technical Head if you are not the
concerned person.

Best Regards
Sanjay

Sanjaya Kumar Patel
Director (Technical)
RAD Solutions Private Limited
www.radsolutions.co.in
Mob. 91 9337888808

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or unauthorized or improper use of, or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
RAD Solutions Private Limited attempts to sweep e-mails and attachments for
viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus free and that we accept
no liability for any damage sustained as a result of VIRUSES.