[racktables-users] Re: snmp debian squeeze

  • From: Phil Hagerty <phagerty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:07:29 +0100

Can you run a snmpwalk from the server?

snmpwalk -c <CommunityString> -v2c <DestIP>

On 12/06/12 15:49, Jonathan Poole wrote:
Hello List,

I am currently interested in figuring out a fix for debian squeeze
symbolic OIDs in the php-snmp snmpget queries.  Is there a work around
for this Fatal SNMP failure error when trying to SNMP Sync a switch?

I have about 70-80 cisco switches (different models) I would love to sync.

This email has been swept by Webroot for viruses. Any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the email recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. Be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
administrator. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses.

GCI Com incorporates the following Group Companies:
GCI Telecom Group Limited Reg. No. 5396496, Edge Telecommunications Ltd Reg.
No. 5748740, Edge Telecom Ltd Reg. No. 3101247, IP Infrastructures Ltd Reg. No.
4657026, Invomo Ltd Reg. No. 6267056, NetServices UK Ltd Reg. No. 7118768, WAN
Services Ltd Reg. No. 4082862. All Registered in England and Wales, Registered
Office: Global House, 2 Crofton Close, Lincoln, LN3 4NT