[racktables-users] Re: racktables error when trying to delete from attribute map.

  • From: Kristiaan Davies <kristiaan.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:41:46 +0000

Do we know if this has been fixed yet?

On 15/11/2011 8:16 AM, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
14.11.2011, 21:16, "Kristiaan Davies" <kristiaan.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
So I have gone into Dictionary and added a new item called ClimateMonitor, then i added two children to this item called climate monitor a and climate monitor b. then clicked Attributes and edit map I then selected attribute name to be HW Type then chose Applies to as BlackBox then ClimateMonitor from the list click the + button to add it.

Now to get the bug again, scroll down to HW Type in the Attribute Map and click the - sign, on the demo site as well as my site I get

Database error: foreign key violation
Ok, I guess the bug is pinned down now, it has been introduced in release 0.19.7. Let me think how to fix it.