[racktables-users] racktables error when trying to delete from attribute map.

  • From: Kristiaan Davies <kristiaan.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:40:08 +0000

I am trying to add a new entry to the hardware categories so that i can select it for a specific bit of hardware, i added it to the dictionary as climatemonitor i added two sub entries to this for two different models we use at our office.

when i go-to the hardware to select these items there now shown in the dropdown list, so i thought i might have to add them to the attributemap before they would showup. i made a mistake adding them and now when i try to delete the item from the attribute map i get

Database error: foreign key violation

Any advice on what is going wrong or what i need to-do to resolve this??

i am using RackTables 0.19.10

--
Thanks
Kris Davies