[racktables-users] Re: nagios

  • From: Robert Parten <rparten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:14:13 +0000

I agree. We use Nagios and RackTables here and once this is complete this ought
to be interesting and help with keeping our systems not only documented but
monitored.

Keep it up guys! I am sure I can assist in getting some funds your way for your
hard work!

Robert M Parten II
Network Engineer - iContact
919-757-4255(c)
919-926-3494 (o)
919-569-5502(h)
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them." ~ Albert Einstein