[racktables-users] Re: auth question (mod_auth_tkt)

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <pilot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:04:07 +0400

[...]

> >> This is on racktables 0.17.0
> >
> > Do you run a modified version of the code?
>
> No, this is plain 0.17.0.
>
> Any idea how to debug this?

I'd suggest checking first, that both things (RackTables and
single-signon) work on its own. Then its worth configuring it
back together and installing a checkpoint in auth.php/authenticate() to
see the value of $_SERVER ['REMOTE_USER']. After that it should become
clear, why $auto_tags isn't initialised properly.

I'd suppose, that authenticate() isn't called at all, but the only way
to get that with original code is to set $script_mode option, which
again is something odd for a web-frontend. Could you check everything
once more?

--
    Denis Ovsienko