[racktables-users] Re: applying filters to results

  • From: Alexey Andriyanov <alan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:28:15 +0400

20.01.2012 3:50, Loot Fist ?????:
So I have a fully populated racktables setup, how I do filter my objects so I can get accurate counts of certain machines / etc?

For instance, I want to know how many servers I have in a certain location (this setup has 2). I only want 'servers' and I also want that filtered by only 'servers' which are mounted, not 'Unmounted'.

I was playing around with the filters, adding random typeid_ etc, but is there a place I can look this up? Is what I want to do possible?
Of cource it is. Check this out:
http://demo.racktables.org/index.php?andor=and&cft[]=9&cfe=not+{%24unmounted}+and+{%24typeid_4}&page=depot&tab=default&submit.x=21&submit.y=12

To make your installation behave like a demo in filter pages, please consider changing the config options

 * Default list filter boolean operation (or/and)
 * Show automatic tags
 * Suggest extra expression in list filter