[racktables-users] Re: What virtual infrastructure do you use?

  • From: "Mills, Matt" <mmills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:51:44 -0500

From what I've seen of Aarons code I believe it will be applied more
generically then just Virtualization (I plan on using it for Blade servers /
switches). An interface designed on the parent/child relationship would
probably be best. We would probably be able to apply at least parts of such an
interface to the Location parenting patch that I am working on as well (Site ->
Room -> Row -> etc)

Thanks,
Matt.