[racktables-users] Re: User experience survey

  • From: Lorin Scraba <lorin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:51:03 -0700

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Denis Yeldandi <dyeldandi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear RackTables users!
>
> Lots of you in this mailing list have shared their impressions of working
> with RackTables. We are thinking of adding those words to our website and
> quoting them in a local conference we are going to attend soon.
>
> If you kindly drop a line or two, with or without your name and/or
> organization you work for, we would gladly add them to our report, which
> will help us spread the word amongst other people who might find this
> product useful as well.
>
> Many thanks,
> Denis.

Coolest server inventory system out there. Simple, easy to stack
custom stuff on top, clear, fast, efficient. We use it to keep track
of 600+ physical and virtual servers.
The information in racktables is considered the 'truth' which we use
to generate various configurations files for monitoring, reporting and
various other mass-management things.