[racktables-users] Re: User experience survey

  • From: Mateusz Blaszczyk <blahu77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:48:13 +0000 (IST)

Since our datacentre colocations became incredibly hard to maintain we were in
desperate need of some sort of a management. Racktables appeared on our radar,
and since first installation it beat its competitors.
The interface looked awkward at first - "how to add a rack row now?" - but soon
all these dictionaries, words, tags, objects made sense.
I am very happy with it, using it at work with great success, especially during
these hard times when you have to know what you have and you can't afford to
overlook anything.
I can easily recommend it to anyone.

Mateusz Blaszczyk
Dublin, IE

2009/3/13 Denis Yeldandi <dyeldandi@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear RackTables users!

Lots of you in this mailing list have shared their impressions of working
with RackTables. We are thinking of adding those words to our website and
quoting them in a local conference we are going to attend soon.

If you kindly drop a line or two, with or without your name and/or
organization you work for, we would gladly add them to our report, which
will help us spread the word amongst other people who might find this
product useful as well.

Many thanks,
Denis.

--