[racktables-users] Re: Suggestion: Bulk Port Creation

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:02:25 +0100

On Sunday 11 October 2009 17:58:22 Denis Ovsienko wrote:
> I was going to discard this legacy feature, to be honest (that's why
> it's hidden now by default). But if you tell the exact spec, how you
> see it working, I will consider fixing it instead.

I appreciate that offer, Denis, however it works out.  Thanks.

What I envision is the same as the Object creation tab, where you have a field
to enter a list of names, and a pull-down to select the type of port.  Then
you hit go, and get all the ports created.  I'm thinking it should be quite
simple.  No automated iterative naming, etc.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Political language - and with variations this is true of all political
parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists - is designed to make lies