[racktables-users] Re: Suggestion: Bulk Port Creation

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:04:02 +0100

Whoa!  I didn't know about that.  Really odd way to do it, though.  I don't
understand why there are templates for some hardware when I just want to set
the names and types myself.  And I get this no matter what I choose:

An error has occured in [assertUIntArg()]. Additional information:

Parameter 'port_type' is not a number (calling function is [addMultiPorts]).

Suggestions?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Standard creepiness rule: don't date under (AGE/2 + 7)."
   -- Randall Munroe, XKCD