[racktables-users] Re: Rooms/Floors/Buildings.

  • From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański <wawrzek.niewodniczanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:29:03 +0000

On 03/02/11 17:36, Bryan Taylor wrote:
Is there any such plans or support for having seperate rooms, floors or
buildings?

Personally for my needs currently would just be separate rooms.

Although I do see myself growing and generally the model should be from
the top as in; building, floor, room, row, rack.

There is a patch working with 0.18.7 in bug 382. I was about to ask if it worth to update it to work with 0.19 branch.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mantisbt/racktables/view.php?id=382

Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)