[racktables-users] Question about snmp -

  • From: Luis Fernando Lacayo <lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:41:34 -0500

Hi all,

I am playing more and more with Racktables and I like it even more the
more I play with it.

Yesterday I added a Cisco 3560  24 port switch to my setup and I used
the snmp finder and got a lot of good stuff like the Cisco IOS, and
other general information, I also got the ports with mac addresses which
is what I am looking to do with my cisco 3032's.   I added to the
dictionary...  that part worked fine, and I get the ios, the host FQDN
and other stuff but not the ports which is what I need the most.

Can some one please tell me what I am doing wrong? do I have to modify
the snmp.php program? and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Luis

--