[racktables-users] Re: Proximity port selector

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:51:32 +0000

On Monday 02 November 2009 19:10:08 Denis Ovsienko wrote:
> That's not a bad idea. Moreover, RackTables at some versions pretended
> to feature a builtin context help for some tabs. The main problem was
> that there was no new content. And it has not changed much. Writing
> documentation is really hard, at least for most of us.

If this is implemented in the UI, I promise to fully document one of the main-
interface trees down to every tab.  That's 1/7 of the UI documentation.

Shall we name the wiki pages for the equivalent UI paths?  Example:

http://www.racktables.org/trac/wiki/HelpIPv4_spaceManage

Can the wiki support a hierarchy?

Tyler

--
"Beware of altruism. It is based on self-deception, the root of all evil."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein