[racktables-users] How to handle virtual machine's

  • From: Roy de Jager <roy.dejager@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:56:31 +0100

Hi there,

In our serverroom we have 2 esx servers. Now i want to add some virtual servers
to that host.
So when the servicedesk is looking for a server they also can look for virtual
servers.

And another thing is it possible to add like 2 servers in a cluster? We have a
lot of clusters in our serverroom. I could be handy.

How about 0.1.7 ? Is it already finished? I agreed with my colleague to
inplement racktables when the new version is stable.

 With kind regards,

 Roy de Jager

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the
individual addressee(s), and may not be passed on to, or made available for use
by any person. If you are not the intended recipient or reader, you are kindly
requested to notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it
from your system. Members of the Tauw-group are neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication,
nor for any delay in its receipt. Any e-mail messages from members of the
Tauw-group shall not be binding nor be construed as constituting any obligation
on the part of members of the Tauw-group.