[racktables-users] Re: How to get the IPAddress through SQL query

  • From: "Aaron Dummer" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ankush Grover" <ankush174@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:04:31 -0600

I am running Racktables version 0.19.3 on Centos 5.5 32-bit with Mysql
5.0.x. I am trying to write a sql query to fetch the details like Object
Name, Rack Name, Rack Row Name, IPAddress etc.. Query is working fine
except I am not able to get the proper IPAddress(in dotted form) from the
IPv4Allocation table.

Ankush, please search the mailing list archives before posting questions. This topic was discussed last month. Here's one solution from the thread:

//www.freelists.org/post/racktables-users/IP-4-calculation,3

--
Aaron Dummer