[racktables-users] Re: DRAM Field problems

  • From: "Luis F. Lacayo" <llacayo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:42:38 -0600 (CST)

James,

I am sure that you can do this.  And if you manage to get it working, I am also
sure that there are people with similar cases, and if you come up with a fix or
a working solution, please submit the change to the Racktables team, and they
will make sure that it gets tested and included in a future release.

Rock ON!! or Disco...  NO matter, have a great day!

Luis