[racktables-users] Re: DB structure

  • From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:50:18 -0600

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Alexey Andriyanov <alan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is no documentation for SQL schema. The developers strongly recommend
> to automate inserting/updating data by using RackTables' PHP library
> functions, not raw SQL queries. The PHP interface is more stable and
> convenient than SQL.

It might be convenient for an experienced php developer working on the
same machine.  I don't see how it is convenient from another language
or remotely.   Has anyone wrapped a complete import/export to xml or
json around it yet?  Or anything generic enough for a non-php
application to manipulate?

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx