[racktables-users] Re: Cacti support

  • From: Sander Klein <roedie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:46:48 +0200

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:49:14 -0700, Jonathan Thurman wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Sander Klein <roedie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Sander,
  I know you started on 0.19.8 and applied the patch, but have you
upgraded to 0.19.9?  If you could, then I can test on the same known
version that you are using.  I have a few other questions (feel free
to message me directly if you want):

I've just upgraded to 0.19.9. Was a bit busy yesterday. So I couldn't do more testing.

 - OS and version?
Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.2 AMD64

 - PHP version?
5.3.3 (5.3.3-7+squeeze3)

 - cURL PHP plugin version?
7.21.0

 - Version of Cacti?
0.8.7g

One thing that I see in the RackTables code is that the ContentType
defaults to 'text/plain' if the curl_getinfo function does not return
a content type.  Depending on your version of Cacti, maybe the
ContentType header is not being set correctly.

You seem to be using FireFox, so to check this:
 - Right-Click on the page and select "View Page Info"
 - Select the Media tab
 - Look for the image URL in the Address list
 - Click on the URL

It should tell you what type of image it is (PNG Image in my case).
What does yours say?

It says:
Type: PNG Image
Size: 0KB (0 bytes)
Dimensions: 0px x 0px (scaled to 124px x 17px)
Associated Text: Cacti Graph ID: 699

Greets,

Sander